Saturday, December 20, 2008

Here comes Santa Claus, Hannukah, Kwanza?

So it is 4 days till Christmas!! I am in the process of cleaning the spare bedroom up for the arrival of our company on Tuesday night. Brandon's cousin T.J and his wife Giedre are staying with us over the holiday. I was quite excited that I cleaned out my closet and got rid of a LOT of clothes. I freecycled 1 big garbage bag and the rest is going to Sissy. Didnt realize that I was wasting so much space. So now I'm printing out some certificates for Christmas presents. I am going to take my dad to the Pittsburgh Glass Center to do a 2 hour glass blowing class! He has always been fascinated by that and I think it's just awesome how they do it. My Aunt Teresa however is getting the gift of a clean house. I think I may have written how her house is going to the dumps and I thought that if I were to do a monthly cleaning certificate I would know that the house was getting cleaned and kept up on a regular basis. I am ready to throw the damn desktop out the freakin window. My next job is to get all the pics off the computer in the hopes that it will speed up the system. Oh so many things to do, I am signing off to start the next....

No comments: