Friday, February 20, 2009

And.... Yes !!!!

So I just realized this evening that I haven't posted in about 2 weeks. And I notice that I was upset that I didn't see my "blackman" at the hockey game when we played Montreal last. WELL...... last night Brandon (husband), Brian(bro-in-law), and myself were in tow for last nights game in Pitt against Montreal. And what to my surprise (not really cuz I looked online) did I see when we entered the arena to see practice before the game?????? BLACKMAN!!!!!! Not only was he on the ice. My seat was right beside where his team goes into and comes out on the ice! I did yell at him several times (doubt he heard me). But the topper of the night came when he got into a fight with Eric Goddard. So I am happy to report that Black History Month was well represented in Pittsburgh last night.I shall post pictures later.

No comments: