Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh my

So it has been a whirlwind week. I am slowly getting things finalized with the craft market and am very happy with all the different vendors that will be attending. My family is getting ready to help out my great aunt this weekend. My aunt T will be 89 years old next week and she is slowly losing it. Her husband died in 1994 and ever since she has done nothing with her house. Literally. After the last wind storm a few weeks ago, chunks of her garage roof flew off. Being that the garage has not been used for anything except housing the lawnmower and snowblower my father and I decided to get it torn down. Wednesday I had a guy from Vandergrift come in and give an estimate. "well I can do it for 2,000.00" Seriously. I dont freakin think so. So another call to a Kittanning company and a 20 minute meeting got me a price of $800.00 . I rock. So tomorrow is Homecoming in Ford City!! The gang will be tailgating at the field after work until kickoff. Should be interesting. Go Sabers!!! I now have a new favorite tv show. "Whatever Martha" . I think it's on W.E. network. It is Martha Stewarts daughter Alexis and her friend Jennifer. Basically the premis of the show is that they watch old segments of Martha and commentate on everything. Hilarious. They usually do one craft-along segment which always ends up with something flying through the air. watch it, you will laugh. K, so Im going to watch Betty and chill.

No comments: