Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crap.

So it is now November 5th and as everyone knows the elections were yesterday. I (of course) have to go against the grain. I voted for Ralph Nadar. I know your probably thinking that I am crazy and wasted my vote, but I was not comfortable with either candidate. Now I am watching the morning news and wondering what the hell is going to happen to the world, I can't help but notice that all of the southern states seem to have gone with McCain. Coincidence??? I think not. I dont think that I am racist in any way but you have to wonder...I have said for a long time now that the black voters are going to come out of the woodwork and vote for Obama just because he is a black man. WHEW... SO off of that nothing much else is going on. I did pretty good at the craft show on Sunday and dont' have another one until the beginning on December so that will give me some time to get some more stuff done for Christmas. Well going to eat my pop tart and straighten up the living room and get ready for work. So I am quite thankful that the elections are over and I dont' have to listen to all the crap anymore.

No comments: