Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just another day in Ford CLiff

So it is Tuesday night and Im at the neighbors watching the Pens game. We are losing 3-1 against the Red Wings. suckage. So things are rolling in my crazy life. there are at least 2-3 things on the weekend that I need to attend too. OOH now its 2-3. I had a good weekend, Saturday morning I woke up at 430 am and went to the firehall to cook breakfast. I think we had around 200 or so people. There is an 11 year old girl in Ford Cliff that is waiting on a heart transplant and we decided to host a breakfast with all the profits going to her and her family. I think we made around $1000.00 !! The rest of the day I just freaking chilled out, and was in bed by 9pm. Went to church and sang Sunday morning and went to Shadyside with my cracker-ass friend Rhonda!! That pretty much wrapped up my weekend and Monday was a waste of time and effort so I'm not even going to talk about it. So off to attend to the hockey game and maybe do some christmas shopping.

No comments: