Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!..NOT



So as most mothers can't wait for Monday to come, I am dreading it. Monday is the first day of school in Armstrong county, and I am ready to start drinking. I'm sure that no child wants to go to school let alone get their haircut for school. So other than that and a bunch of old people that is pretty much my week. I don't know if there is something going on at the senior center or at Walmart but they sure are getting done up. Oh I am getting quite excited for our firehall's summer picnic, I am in charge of games this year. So far I have... hot potato (kids), water balloon toss (kids), backyard bingo, pie eating contest, water pass, and bigfoot. All in all it should be fun, especially after everyone has a few beers in them.

No comments: