Sunday, August 3, 2008

upward turn???

So I had a really crappy week as I previously mentioned. I found out on Wednesday afternoon that my cousin had died. I only have 2 cousins so this is why I guess this is so hard for me. We were by no means "close" (we only saw each other a few times a year) but a cousin is a cousin. I honestly thought .. Ok I'm not going to cry this is a sad situation but, I didn't cry at my Grandpa's funeral. Wrong. I used a pack of tissues. But it was a very nice service and we had a nice gathering at my Aunts house afterwards. I thought it was quite funny that instead of people bringing food they brought beer. Which was fitting cuz Todd liked his beer. So besides that Brandon and I went to a birthday party last night and some stupid lady hit the front bumper of my jeep. I have only had the dang thing a year and this is the 2nd time it has to be fixed, and neither of the times have been due to me. So that pretty much sums up my week and why Im in such a poopy mood. I am hoping that changes tomorrow since I have a massage in the morning. If not I give up.

No comments: