Thursday, September 25, 2008

shifting into 2nd gear...

So as I posted in my blog a few days ago, things were slow and boring. well no more. I was asked by a local business owner to display some of my jewelry in her shop tonight for an open house. I was delighted to and told her yes!! So the past few nights I have been working on some ritzier pieces for tonights showing. I finished up at 1200am last night and am very satisfied. In addition to that, our Firehall is starting to make applebutter tonight, and it is my friend Becky's birthday today. Whew. I felt like crap the other day, Becky called me and asked if I wanted to go out for a few drinks on Thursday and I said "oh I have too much stuff going on, prob not". Then after I hung up I realized it's her birthday. YIKES. oh well going to have to suck up on that, and prob end up going for a few drinks tonight. well goin gto eat breakfast and go to work. uurgh. I may even have to take a cruise by the Purple Pinkie and see the bus stop drama. HHMMM.

1 comment:

The Purple Pinkie said...

LOL Noon to Noon 15 is smackdown time. I don't think she will be there though. I only seem to have problems on Wednesdays, but we will see!